FocusShowing 44 Focus
- Compassionate Inquiry • Eleos • Mycotopia Therapy • Psilera Biosciences • Soundmind • Speak Ai • Wavepaths • Psychedelic Exploration • Innate Path • Trip Therapie • Transcend Ketamine • An Enduring Love • Ceiba • Iboga Quest • Truffles Therapy • Het Wonder Van Bestaan • Binnenreizen • Shamanic Space • A Whole New High • Inward Bound • New Moon Psychedelic Retreats • Kiyumi • Therapeutic Sitting Service • Plant Medicine Miracles • Iboga Soul • Inner Realms Center • Essence Institute • Truffle Healing • Remolina Coaching • Asheville Integrated Behavioral Health • Insight Psychiatry • Atman Retreat • Psilo Retreat • ONE Integration • Pacific Brain Health Center, Treatment & Research In Psychedelics (TRIP) Program • Rose Center for Integrative Health • Ayahuasca Wisdom • Healing Realms • Mindspace • An Elegant Mind • Awakn Life Sciences, Inc. • Clear Sky Recovery • Innovative Ketamine • Helios Psychiatry • Ceremony Health • Rochester Center for Behavioral Medicine • Rising Lotus Healing • Foundations Recovery Network • Core One Labs • Heading • Reset Ketamine • Ketamind • Sana Health • Ketamine Health Centers • Psychedelic Psychology • Pallative Psychedelic Care • One Mind • Journey • ATMA Journey Centers Inc.
- Adherence and Supervision Coordinator • Remote Therapist • Part-time - Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner-Board Certified (PMHNP-BC) • Part-time - Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner-Board Certified (PMHNP-BC) • Part-time - Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner-Board Certified (PMHNP-BC) • Psychiatrist • Psychotherapist
- The Center for Optimal Living • Fungi Academy • Altered States Integration • An Enduring Love • Truffles Therapy • Alien Insect • Trip Safe • Awakn Life Sciences, Inc. • Psychedelics Today • FivePharma • Fluence • Integrative Psychiatry Institute • Psychedelic Sitters School • Sunstone Therapies • ATMA Journey Centers Inc.
- Adelia Therapeutics • CaaMTech • Back of the Yards Algae Sciences
- Tryptamine receptors • Two kinds of tryptamine receptor • Tryptamine metabolism in depression • Tryptamine: a neuromodulator or neurotransmitter in mammalian brain? • A fluorometric procedure for the measurement of tryptamine in tissues • Blockade of neuronal tryptamine receptors by metoclopramide • Tryptamine as a green iron corrosion inhibitor in 0.5 M deaerated sulphuric acid • Release of histamine by tryptamine and 5-hydroxytryptamine • Tryptamine antagonists and punished behavior • ANTICONVULSANT COMPOUNDS AND 5‐HYDROXY‐TRYPTAMINE IN RAT BRAIN • Ultrastructural localization of 5-hydroxy-tryptamine in blood platelets • N-alkylation of phenethylamine and tryptamine • Brain levels of tryptamine • Tryptamine as a corrosion inhibitor of mild steel in hydrochloric acid solution • Effect of drugs on the tryptamine content of rat tissues • A specific and sensitive enzymatic assay for tryptamine in tissues • Monoamine oxidase inhibitors in South American hallucinogenic plants: tryptamine and β-carboline constituents of ayahuasca • Direct measurement of energy thresholds to conformational isomerization in tryptamine • The relative activities of some tryptamine analogues on the isolated rat stomach strip preparation • Foxy, a designer tryptamine hallucinogen • Two new tryptamine-derived alkaloids from Chimonanthus praecox f. concolor • Tryptamine derived amides from Clausena indica • Tryptamine and related compounds in plants • High levels of tryptamine accumulation in transgenic tobacco expressing tryptophan decarboxylase • Identification and distribution of tryptamine in the rat • Identification and assay of urinary tryptamine: application as an index of monoamine oxidase inhibition in man • Tryptamine: high affinity binding sites in rat brain • Melatonin, serotonin, and tryptamine in some Egyptian food and medicinal plants • The effects of tryptamine on the central nervous system, including a pharmacological procedure for the evaluation of iproniazid-like drugs • Enzymic oxidation of tryptamine derivatives • Auxin biosynthesis in pea: characterization of the tryptamine pathway • Gut microbiota-produced tryptamine activates an epithelial G-protein-coupled receptor to increase colonic secretion • Evaluation of methoxsalen, tranylcypromine, and tryptamine as specific and selective CYP2A6 inhibitors in vitro • Histochemical demonstration of tryptamine. Properties of the formaldehyde‐induced fluorophores of tryptamine and related indole compounds in models • Indoleamine antagonists: Relative potencies as inhibitors of tryptamine‐and 5‐hydroxytryptophan‐evoked responses • Characterization of tryptamine 5-hydroxylase and serotonin synthesis in rice plants • The infrared and ultraviolet spectra of individual conformational isomers of biomolecules: tryptamine • Tyramine, histamine, and tryptamine content of cheese • Structural selection by microsolvation: conformational locking of tryptamine • Rotationally resolved electronic spectroscopy of tryptamine conformers in a supersonic jet • Kinetic measurements of the turnover rates of phenylethylamine and tryptamine in vivo in the rat brain • Discovery and characterization of gut microbiota decarboxylases that can produce the neurotransmitter tryptamine • Facilitatory effects of 5-hydroxy-tryptamine on the crayfish neuromuscular junction • The vascular action of natural serotonin, 5-and 7-hydroxytryptamine and tryptamine • THE SUBCELLULAR DISTRIBUTION OF β‐PHENYLETHYLAMINE, p‐TYRAMINE AND TRYPTAMINE IN RAT BRAIN • Reflex and Direct Cardiopulmonary Effects of 5-OH-Tryptamine (Serotonin) Their Possible Role in Pulmonary Embolism and Coronary Thrombosis • Correlation of tryptamine-induced convulsions in rats with brain tryptamine concentration • Tryptamine Synthesis by Iron Porphyrin Catalyzed C− H Functionalization of Indoles with Diazoacetonitrile • Silencing of tryptamine biosynthesis for production of nonnatural alkaloids in plant culture • Effects of infused tryptamine in man • Analysis of cheese for histamine, tyramine, tryptamine, histidine, tyrosine, and tryptophane • Cheritamine, A New N‐Fatty Acyl Tryptamine and Other Constituents from the Stems of Annona cherimola • Separation and characterization of urinary indoles resembling 5-hydroxytryptamine and tryptamine • Tryptophan decarboxylase, tryptamine, and reproduction of the whitefly • Efficient one-pot synthesis of tryptamines and tryptamine homologues by amination of chloroalkynes • Mianserin hydrochloride: peripheral and central effects in relation to antagonism against 5-hydroxytryptamine and tryptamine • Stereoselective oxidative rearrangement of 2-aryl tryptamine derivatives • Determination of the geometry of deuterated tryptamine by rotationally resolved electronic spectroscopy • In vivo metabolism of serotonin and tryptamine: effect of monoamine oxidase inhibition • Effects of lesions and drugs on brain tryptamine • The production of tryptamine from tryptophan by Bacillus cereus (KVT) • Radioprotective Action of 5-Hydroxy-tryptamine • Characterization of tryptamine binding sites in brain • Tryptamine: a possible endogenous substrate for CYP2D6 • Sekiguchi lesion gene encodes a cytochrome P450 monooxygenase that catalyzes conversion of tryptamine to serotonin in rice • Relationship between serotonin and tryptamine receptors in the rat stomach fundus. • Binding of tryptamine and allied compounds to nucleic acids • STRUCTURE‐ACTIVITY RELATIONSHIP OF TRYPTAMINE ANALOGUES ON THE HEART OF VENUS MERCENARIA • Binding of tryptamine and 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin) to nucleic acids. Fluorescence and proton magnetic resonance studies • Spectroscopy of complexes of tryptamine and 3-indolepropionic acid with various solvents • BEHAVIORAL AND BIOCHEMICAL INTERACTIONS OF 5, 7-DIHYDROXY-TRYPTAMINE WITH VARIOUS DRUGS WHEN ADMINISTRERED … • Serotonin receptor binding affinities of tryptamine analogs • The contribution of tryptamine to the behavioural effects of l-tryptophan in tranylcypromine-treated rats • Part II. Tryptamine-related amines and catecholamines. • N-(ϱ-coumaryl)-tryptamine and N-ferulyl tryptamine in kernels of Zea mays • The effect of monoamine oxidase inhibitors and tryptophan on the tryptamine content of animal tissues and urine • Intramolecular inverse electron demand Diels–Alder reactions of tryptamine with tethered heteroaromatic azadienes • Metabolic engineering of the indole pathway in Catharanthus roseus hairy roots and increased accumulation of tryptamine and serpentine • Unique tryptamine binding sites in rat brain: distribution and pharmacology. • Tryptamine and 5-hydroxytryptamine: Actions and interactions on cortical neurones in the rat • 5‐Hydroxytryptamine and tryptamine pathways in scleroderma • Biotransformation of tryptamine and secologanin into plant terpenoid indole alkaloids by transgenic yeast • Photoinduced processes in protonated tryptamine • Scalable Total Syntheses of N-Linked Tryptamine Dimers by Direct Indole−Aniline Coupling: Psychotrimine and Kapakahines B and F • Different hypothalamic receptors mediate 5-hydroxytryptamine-and tryptamine-induced core temperature changes in the rat. • … on molecularly imprinted film at polypyrrole-sulfonated graphene/hyaluronic acid-multiwalled carbon nanotubes modified electrode for determination of tryptamine • The nitroethylation of indole. A new synthesis of tryptamine • 5-Hydroxytryptamine receptor in isolated rabbit aorta: characterization with tryptamine analogs. • Total synthesis of (±)-Trigonoliimine C via oxidative rearrangement of an unsymmetrical bis-tryptamine • Tryptamine, N, N-dimethyltryptamine, N, N-dimethyl-5-hydroxytryptamine and 5-methoxytryptamine in human blood and urine • CNS tryptamine metabolism in hepatic coma • Distribution and metabolism of tryptamine in rat brain • Pharmacology of the Malpighian tubules of Rhodnius and Carausius: the structure-activity relationship of tryptamine analogues and the role of cyclic AMP • Some observations on the estimation of tryptamine in tissues • Influence of sucrose on levels of ajmalicine, serpentine, and tryptamine in Catharanthus roseus cells in vitro • Clinical evaluation of some hallucinogenic tryptamine derivatives • Tryptoline formation by a preparation from brain with 5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid and tryptamine • The 6-hydroxylation of tryptamine derivatives: A way of producing psychoactive metabolite s. A nn • Physiological responses of guinea-pig myenteric neurons secondary to the release of endogenous serotonin by tryptamine • Interactions of tryptamine derivatives with serotonin transporter species variants implicate transmembrane domain I in substrate recognition • Membrane responses and changes in cAMP levels in Aplysia sensory neurons produced by serotonin, tryptamine, FMRFamide and small cardioactive peptideB … • Evidence for the presence of m-tyramine, p-tyramine, tryptamine, and phenylethylamine in the rat brain and several areas of the human brain. • Microsomal hydroxylation of tryptamine, indoleacetic acid and related compounds, to 6-hydroxy derivatives • Sequential Electrophilic Trifluoromethanesulfanylation–Cyclization of Tryptamine Derivatives: Synthesis of C(3)-Trifluoromethanesulfanylated Hexahydropyrrolo[2,3-b … • Tryptamine: a metabolite of tryptophan implicated in various neuropsychiatric disorders • Dependence of brain tryptamine formation on tryptophan availability • Conjugate-base-stabilized brønsted acids: Catalytic enantioselective Pictet–Spengler reactions with unmodified Tryptamine • Pigment formation from tryptamine and 5-hydroxytryptamine in tissues: A contribution to the histochemistry of amine oxidase • Cyclization of Tryptophan and Tryptamine Derivatives to 2,3-Dihydropyrroloindoles • The effects of some hallucinogenic drugs upon the metabolism of 5-hydroxy-tryptamine in the brain • AN ASSAY PROCEDURE FOR TRYPTAMINE IN BRAIN AND SPINAL CORD USING ITS DANSYL DERIVATIVE • Structure activity relations for the inhibition of 5‐HT uptake into rat hypothalamic homogenates by serotonin and tryptamine analogues • Efficient synthesis of tryptamine • New world tryptamine hallucinogens and the neuroscience of ayahuasca
- UW Psilocybin Pharmacokinetics Study • Sodium Oxybate in Patients With Episodic and Chronic Cluster Headache • Effect of Oral 5-HTP Intake on Urinary 5-HIAA Excretion