Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner- Alaska
Full Job Description
*This is a remote job*
Cerebral is a one-stop shop for high-quality mental health care.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from 5 people in an off brand WeWork to over 2,000 team members across the United States working hand in hand to transform access to high-quality mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality mental health care without the high cost, wait times, and stigma.
We recently became the fastest mental health company ever to unicorn status, having raised over $162 million and achieved a valuation above $1.2 billion raised. Cerebral’s investors include Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT.
It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
We are hiring Nurse Practitioners as Prescribers! Nurse Practitioners partner with counselors and therapists to support clients during their mental health journey. Prescribers will create the medication plan while the counselors and therapists provide therapy.
Skills you'll bring:
- Strong verbal and written communication
- empathetic & intuitive listener
- Rapport building on a virtual platform
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner License in Alaska
- Board certification (AANP or ANCC)
- Computer literate
- Advanced knowledge of multiple software systems (Slack, Google Suite, Doxy.me, etc.), or be comfortable learning them quickly.
- Experience with DoseSpot is a huge plus.
- Comfortable prescribing for anxiety, depression, insomnia, bi-polar 2, and ADHD
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis (We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time