We're just getting started on our help docs.
If your answer isn't here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tabs & Content
Neuly's database is organized in tab format, for easy navigation and defined category separation.
Neuly creates unique insights by joining data sources from multiple different tabs. This gives unique perspectives that are not obvious and also creates new correlations across previously unrelated categories.
- All data in Neuly's database is sourced from publicly available information.
- Neuly has built custom data aggregating tools that collects unique information from various sources, which range from government databases to social media. This information is then displayed, organized, and sorted in specific tabs.
- Neuly Members can sort, collect, and share data by using the private dashboard.
- Neuly is always looking to increase the quality and amount of data.
You can store as many notes as you'd like, for now.
You control the visibility of your notes.
- Any notes marked Private are accessible only to you.
- Public notes will have a public URL that you can share.
- If you don't set a member URL before sharing your notes, we'll auto-generate one for you.
You can bookmark as many information sets as you'd like. For added organization, create specific lists that categorize your bookmarked items, then share those lists in your notes and/or with people outside of Neuly.
Your bookmarks are private to you, but you can share your lists if you choose.
- Any bookmark lists marked Private are accessible only to you.
- Public bookmark lists will have a public URL that you can share.
- If you don't set a member URL before sharing your bookmark lists, we'll auto-generate one for you.